Mr. Goldstein is an Associate who joined Welter in 2016. His practice focuses on employment law and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he was an Associate at International Rights Advocates, providing litigation support for federal and state cases associated with human rights matters. In addition, he previously served as an Associate with Conrad & Scherer, L.L.P., where he focused on tort litigation.
Mr. Goldstein is a graduate of the George Washington University School of Law, where he served on the International Law Review and worked as a Research Assistant to Prof. Thomas Buergenthal, a former judge on the International Court of Justice. He also worked on both human rights and international law as a Research Assistant for Prof. Arturo Carrillo of the International Human Rights Clinic.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C., 2016-present.
- International Rights Advocates, Washington, D.C., 2014-2016.
- Conrad & Scherer, L.L.P., Washington, D.C., 2015.
- J.D., George Washington University School of Law, 2014.
- International Law Review.
- International Moot Court, Semifinalist.
- Constitutional Law Moot Court.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Macalester College, 2008.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
- Kids in Need of Defense
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin; District of Columbia; New York.