About Laura B. Thomasian
Ms. Thomasian is a Principal of the Firm, Vice President and Managing Attorney at the California Office for Welter. She has been with the Welter Law Firm since 2010. She represents employers in all aspects of California labor and employment law, including employment litigation. Her practice includes preventative counseling, workplace investigations, administrative complaints, single-plaintiff employment disputes and wage and hour class action litigation.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C., Burbank/Glendale, California, 2010-present.
- Payne & Fears LLP, Los Angeles and Irvine, California, 2007-2010.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Chapman University School of Law, 2007.
- Articles Editor, Chapman University Law Review.
- Extern, Presiding Justice David G. Sills, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division Three.
- B.A., summa cum laude, Psychology, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2002.
- California Bar (Member, Litigation and Labor and Employment Sections).
- Society for Human Resource Management (PHR, 2010).
Admitted to Practice
- California (2007).
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California.
Learn more about how Welter serves clients in your industry