Ms. Carboni first joined Welter Law as a Summer Associate in 2015 and returned as an Associate in 2016. Her practice focuses on employment law and litigation.
Ms. Carboni received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from University of Richmond School of Law in Richmond, Virginia. During law school, Ms. Carboni was the Managing Editor of the University of Richmond Journal of Law and Technology and volunteered with Virginia Poverty Law Center’s lobbying efforts during the 2015 Virginia General Assembly. Prior to law school, Ms. Carboni was an actress in New York City.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C., Herndon, Virginia 2016-present.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Richmond School of Law, 2016.
- Journal of Law and Technology, Managing Editor Volume XXII.
- Recipient, “American Bar Association Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment”.
- Certificate of Concentration in Intellectual Property.
- Published, “A New Class of Worker for the Sharing Economy,” 22 Rich. J.L. & Tech. 11 (2016).
- B.F.A., magna cum laude, Theatre Performance, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2006.
Learn about other Welter attorneys