About Sarah Tudor Glaser
Ms. Glaser joined Welter as an Associate Attorney in 2013. Her practice focuses on employment counseling and litigation. Ms. Glaser represents employers in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, and the Office of Safety and Health Administration and in Federal and state courts.
Ms. Glaser also counsels employers on issues related to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring (compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and similar state laws), administration of leave programs that comply with the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as the myriad of issues that may arise following the termination of an employment relationship. In addition, she works with executives to negotiate and develop Executive Employment Agreements and associated documents.
Ms. Glaser moved from Houston to Austin in 2008 to attend law school and immediately fell in love with the city. She is an avid runner and hiker and can be usually be found outside the office with her husband and two dogs, exploring one of the many beautiful trails Austin and the Hill Country have to offer.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C. 2013-Present.
- Fridge & Resendez, LLC 2011-2013.
- Summer Law Clerk, Litigation Department, ExxonMobil Corporation, 2009, 2010.
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2009.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX.
- Texas Journal of Oil, Gas & Energy Law, Associate Editor.
- B.A., Washington University in Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO.
Professional Activities & Bar Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Association (Member, Labor & Employment Section)
- Austin Young Chamber of Commerce
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Stewards of the Wild
Admitted to Practice
- Texas (2011).
Learn more about how Welter serves clients in your industry.