About Sarah Tudor Glaser
Sarah Tudor Glaser is a Senior Associate in Welter’s Texas office. Sarah’s practice focuses on employment counseling and litigation, representing employers in front of agencies and courts at the Federal and state level. Sarah counsels employers on issues spanning all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, administration of leave programs, as well as the myriad of issues that may arise following the termination of an employment relationship. She also has experience advising employers on workplace safety issues, including the prevention of workplace violence. Sarah also particularly enjoys assisting with the preparation, negotiation, and enforcement of employment and separation agreements, on both sides of the aisle.
Sarah moved from Houston to Austin in 2008 to attend law school and immediately fell in love with the city. She is an avid runner and hiker and can be usually be found outside the office with her husband and two dogs, exploring one of the many beautiful trails Austin and the Hill Country have to offer.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C. 2013-Present.
- Fridge & Resendez, LLC 2011-2013.
- Summer Law Clerk, Litigation Department, ExxonMobil Corporation 2009, 2010.
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas 2009.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX.
- Texas Journal of Oil, Gas & Energy Law, Associate Editor.
- B.A., Washington University in Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO.
Professional Activities & Bar Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Travis County Women Lawyers Foundation, Fellow
- Austin Bar Association (Member, Labor & Employment Section)
Admitted to Practice
- Texas (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Learn more about how Welter serves clients in your industry.